Wednesday, October 31, 2007

USU Go Aggies!

We're married and loving it!

8 comments:

The Aulava Family said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I issue a 30 day challenge. Write a little daily something everyday for 30 days, no matter what. It doesn't matter how big or small, as long as it is something. We can't wait to share more with you guys!

-Maka & Ne

The Aulava Family said...

isn't "wahoo" canned fish that Samoans love to eat. Can I have some!!

Lithie said...

Hi guys!
I have no idea if I am even doing this right but I guess we'll see.
I am trying to figure out how I can navigate myself around this thing. How do I view your profile and leave comments and stuff?
I'm so slow.... what the confusion?
k love u guys ttys!
kisses for Malachi!

The Aulava Family said...

Hi Lithie... glad to see that you blogged. I know it's hard, but you get addicted after a while. Here is the link to our blog...
\http://aulava.blogspot.com/

You should be able to vies it if you're logged onto yours! Let us know. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Maks

The Aulava Family said...

how are you guys doing? I would love to see pic of your guys place or of anything. love ya.

L said...

hahaha, Levi talked you into going to the demolition derby? Oh, I'm sure. I couldn't sworn you were the one asking him to go lol. Love the blog

Rowena said...

Awww this is a cute pic of you guys!

Leesha said...

sorry, the malus are ute fans(brady's alumn). but i'm totally a levi fan, if that helps!!!! tell my brother i miss him... and u too.