Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cheesecake Fantasy


LOL ok so I said i'd post this on my cute little blog so here it is! I love these girls. USU 19th ward RS VTC night. Awesome production by the way. We missed ya Kera. That's Crystal on the Left and Kendra bustin up on the right because Crystal stopped like mid-sentance to flash her pearly whites. ha ha.
2nd flash ladies! my camera flash flickers, and ya know how dumb you feel after you smile and then look away when you thought the picture was
taken, yeah well that's what happened to Kendra.


I cant figure out how to fix the flickering flashes on my camera. Crystal however was able to hold the pose. Way to go Mrs VOGUE! haha so the mini cheesecake bites we had this night were absolutely DIVINE, but I only ate 2 :) ... ok so i had like 5..... maybe 6 1/2 who cares! I didn't want them to go to waste and they were really tiny portions, almost 0 calories. GOOD TIMES. There KB I posted a pic where you are actually looking at the camera. I didn't have time to crop out that big ugly trash can SORRY!

5 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

You are so cute. I love that you are keeping everyone up to date. Your ward is way fun. Thanks again for inviting us to the camp out. I just saw that you posted pictures on the Rock blog too so I need to check those out next. You are awesome.

The Obergs said...

oh my heck Lithie, these pictures are crackin' me up! In all reality, I wasn't holding a pose, I was actually laughing my pants off. You are the funniest cameraman. You're always saying funny things just as soon as you click the button so everytime you took a picture of me I'm mid-laugh. You're great! It was a good time, I'm so glad you guys were there to keep me from falling apart.

P.S. If you need anymore cheesecake bites we still have a few chocolate ones in our fridge and I know how much you like those ones.... :)

P.S.S. Does that first picture make me look pregnant or what!? Ok, so I am, but still, not flattering

{Ne} said...

Yum... cheesecake sound good.

Rowena said...

Awww look it's Kendra!!! Too cute! HI KENDRA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lithie! Your blog is so cute. I'm going to add you to my list.