Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Favorite Season!!!!

Welcome to Fall 2008!
These are the things I love about fall....

WARDROBE



I love the COLORS of fall.



The HANDBAGS & SHOES





You can't forget about the best part... the yummy TREATS & FOODS!!!!


Actually the best part about any season is FAMILY!!!!



9 comments:

Rowena said...

This is my favorite season too...it's the perfect reading weather!

Married Mannings said...

Fall in Logan is beautiful because of the mountains and all the tress. But the fall season is warning for very cold winters ahead. Beware!!! Winters in Logan are memorable to say the least :-) I especially loved it after a snowstorm when classes got canceled because the buses couldn't make it up to campus. That was my favorite.

{Ne} said...

that is great blog idea...

Sian said...

I agree, fall is the best! Your family is so gorgeous, I love your wedding picture. If you need any help sewing on that button I'd be glad to help! ;-)

{Ne} said...

you can check pyzam.com or the cutest blog websites... they have cute ones. happy blogging

Sarah Rock said...

You guys look so happy in all these pics. I love the fall too. It makes me want to open the doors and windows and stare outside all day. It's so beautiful.

Ku'uipo Photography said...

Yes, it's a Great Season! I can't believe it SNOWING right now...was that like a week of fall or what?? We had a chill Halloween but it's O.K. because we are going down to Cali for Thanksgiving. We leave that morning and staying til Monday night. R U Guys going down?? I'm having a Baby Shower that Saturday if you want to come with Leesha?? Baby K isn't due til Feb 18th so we are trying to travel while we still have a little mula...lol Love and Miss ya hope 2 C U soon!

Unknown said...

Hey gilr!!! wow love the fashion on the season too!!!! :) Fall is awesome. You guys look great. How are ya?!?! Talk to ya soon via the blog world hahah

Sara said...

sorry brad is me sara!!!!