ok I swear I post pics of her like she is my kid but she is so funny and i have no other baby of my own to blog YET! soon though. I will be posting my shower pics soon sorry i am sooo tired and lazy i dont know how you bloggers find the time to keep us all updated! Here are my fave pics...
She's getting so big.

Dude she really loves Target. It's like her 2nd home lol.


ok like for reals though when i was her age i was petrified of dogs, she LOVES them and anytime she sees a dog anywhere she stops what she is doing to stare and point its adorable!

AT church.

Smiles

At the Lups walk in her cute purple outfit. thats the color for Lupus.

Going Shopping. YAY

With Unlce Thias in the back wanting to go swimming AGAIN....


Going for a swim the backyard. Making her famous Monkey Face
3 comments:
So cute. I'm glad you had fun. Miss you.
Lithie, while everyone else gets to read your blog... it is supposed to be about what makes YOU happy... so this little girl that makes you so happy is the perfect subject for YOU! It helps us see and share apart of you heart. As for time to blog... well, I usually do mine after the kids go to sleep, because thats the only time I usually have to do it. Can I just say, you are such a lovely lady. I'm so glad to know you. Have a great day!
your kids are going to be adorable!! seriously, i can not wait!
Post a Comment