Ok so this is 6 months old, so what!!! Taken on our wedding day I had to have pic of my fam :) This is all of them and then some! All of my immediate family with Levi's as well, along with cousins, friends, wedding party & the whole gang. Compliments of Jeane & Maka who were our amazing photographers! Half of the pics on this blog are from them. Thanks cuzzins!
7 comments:
I love all your pictures!!!!!!!!!! You are just so beautiful!!!
this is ours!
http://jedandkera.blogspot.com
Lithie... it looks wonderful... great job.
We love you guys. Happy sunday.
Lithie, welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited that you guys have a blog, but I have to warn you, it may start to take over your life a little bit.... I love all your pictures, I forgot how long your beautiful hair used to be. I remember just staring at it when you first moved into the ward. Hopefully mine will kick it in gear and start growing a little better.
P.S. You are one lucky girl, Kera has known about our blog for 2 months and she still hasn't commented on ours, hahah.
BFF!!
You have to blog all the time so I know whats going on with your life now :) Can't wait for the end of the month. Youre coming with us to Womens Conference right??
Awwwww, look at you two, all cute and stuff! I'm so glad that you're blogging now, blogging rocks! =)
Here's my link:
http://weendizzle.blogspot.com/
MY LONG LOST CUZZO!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT YOU DECIDED TO JOIN THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!I tell you, this thing is GRREAT!!!I hope I have the right e-mail so that you guys can view my blog?!?! Let me know if I have to re-invite you with your hotmail account.Now we gotta work on the Malu family...lol LOVE U GUYS!!! Take care and hope to see u sometime SOOOOON!!! :)
Welcome aboard, now we can stay updated on your life.
Post a Comment