Ok, so we did some laundry, went shopping, caught up on reading, played MARIO CART WII, & watched ninja turtles! I love Saturdays like today! My cousin Lene called, she and Tonga (not the island-her bf) were going to visit us but then I told them that Levi talked me into going to a demolition derby... and well she laughed and said "what the heck is Levi doing to you?'... ha lol yeah I never ever ever ever never ever oh did I day NEVER thought I would ever go to one of those hick things. it was great though. Maybe next weekend huh Lene?
This blog thing is kinda fun. I mean i guess it's a little weird writing like I am writing a journal entry for others to read but who cares its my new fave thing.
ok well i gotta take the cookies out the oven and get ready for bed.
See ya!
2 comments:
This turned out real nice, Lithie. It's fun seeing the pictures of you and Levi.
Hey you!!! It's my favorite thing to do too, I'm so addicted to this place and I've met a lot of friends. Is this like a new Mormon trend because I've seen more and more LDS bloggers around the blogosphere and most of them are from Utah. ;)
I'm loving what you're doing with the blog, Mosi...so cute!
Post a Comment