I love my baby Mia! This is my new little niece! I stole this pic of my sisters blog haha thanks Leesh. if you are family you have seen this already if not here she is practicing her karate chop.
Malia Tali'ilagi Malu did I get that right Leesh? We just call her Mia, awwwww i miss her.
love you baby.
3 comments:
wow. really? stealing pix now? just because you're far away and i know she misses u too, its ok. when she gets up from her nap i'll take some new pix just for you and email them so u can add them to your blog without taking mine. hey, ask sharlene and dee if they can invite me too, i wanna keep in touch!
Ahhh...doesn't that make you baby hungry? Cute
Wow what a cutie baby, congrats Leesh, I've never seen the baby but that picture is adorable! =)
Post a Comment