I just want to pinch those cheeks!!!! chubby babies are the cutest. i always have the urge to bite their cheeks. awwww she reminds me of Leesha in her baby pictures when we were little.These are moments when i wish i was closer to home in LA so i can watch her grow and develop her personality. i miss her so much.

I JUST WANT TO SHOW OFF HOW HAPPY SHE IS. SO ADORABLE!
3 comments:
Awwww, too cute!
You've been tagged on my blog since I know you read...it's a book meme, check it out!
dude.. i took out some baby pics of me, lexi and thias, she looks like all of us. but the rest of the house here agreed that she looks the most like her mommy. found a pic of dad holding me when i was a little younger than her, and i swear it looks JUST like her. i was surprised at the resemblance but its cute.
Oh my gosh!! She is so adorable. I can't wait to see what the beautiful Lithie and Levi create one day. :)
Post a Comment