We lounged at home doing nothing all day. Well we watched some ninja turtles, general conference, more cartoons, stuffed our faces and then listened some more inspiring words from the modern day prophets and servants of the lord. it was nice not having to worry about getting all dressed up for the day. we just rolled outta bed and sat in front of the TV. it was fabulous.I should have taken pictures of the amazing meal my hubby cooked up for lunch. We had yummy herbed baked chicken, with steamed season veggies mashed potatoes & home squeezed lemonade. He is quite the cook! I Love him! overall it was such a simple relaxing weekend. It has been a while since we were able to just sit home and enjoy each other. There is usually always a family even, wedding, bday, bridal shower, party or something going on. This weekend though it was just Levi and Lithie time.

LOL this fake smile always makes me laugh. i love spending time with my all time best friend. He makes me a better person. :)
6 comments:
Hey Girl!!!
ahhh you guys looks awesome :) I'm soo happy to have found your blog. You look fabulous!!! I hope we can keep better in touch through our blogs. Check mine out for sure.
I found your blog Lithie :-) Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend together. And well done for making the most of it!
I love conference weekends, they are so relaxing.
lithie.. of course i've been blog-stalking.. (oops!) and ran into your blog. first, you and levi are adorable..second, i could not be more happy that we moved into such a good ward with such cute people! and last.. amen to the relaxing weekends! :)
Cute!
I had all of the kids that weekend and we had a blast without Ron and Blanche around, so relaxing? Not really but still fun nonetheless!
I love and miss you two!!! It's a shame you guys are almost 6 hours away from me! I love you!
Post a Comment