Sunday, October 5, 2008

General R.S. Broadcast

It was a beautiful evening in Salt Lake. I do miss it now that I am in Logan. I don't miss the traffic though. I moved to Salt Lake from L.A. and then to Logan from Salt Lake. It seems like each city I move to gets smaller and smaller. I am enjoying it though.




Here are 2 of my BFFs from Salt Lake we had a great time catching up while we had a quick dinner @ Nativa's new apartment before heading out to the general relief society broadcast.
I think one of the Ensign photographers caught a nice pic or all 3 of us as we arrived. It would be cool if we showed up in the Ensign :)
It has been crazy since we all got married. It was so nice to be with old friends again.

3 comments:

Married Mannings said...

Love the pics!! Thanks for coming down to Salt Lake to hang out. Keep in touch!!!

Rowena said...

Great pics, Lithie! Thanks for sharing!

{Ne} said...

You look great in the pictures. So BEAUTIFUL.