Monday, December 22, 2008

The PERFECT Tree!! Merry Christmas :O)

FUNNY STORY.....This is our first prefect Christmas Tree!!! My family always has a real one so I miss that fresh pine smell. This is actually my first perfect artificial tree and i have to say i dont like separating the branches and stuff but I like that it's less messy. 
We had a blast putting this perfection together and an even better time laughing at it! So if you can't tell already.... try and guess what is wrong with the tree....
The tree has a figure and is lop-sided because my cute hubby put the wrong branches in the wrong section of the tree (stops typing to laugh some more) so we have an HOUR-GLASS Christmas tree, LOL... hahaha i am still laughing at it... i love him! 
You can totally see the big branches sticking out near the top of the tree. Oh man my stomache hurts. We love it and decided to leave it as is just to put a smile on our faces everytime we leave the house and look at our "PERFECT TREE", I mean, seriously, what's the definition of perfect anyways? You decide what your 'perfect' is right? Well this is ours..............................
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I probably wont post a new blog until the new year, that's how lazy I am so that's why I wanted to say Merry Christmas with lots of LOVE.

I made some home made Oreo Cream Pie and Raspberry Cheesecake! oh it was so yummy,
My sis Leesha is the baker in the family but i think it turned out pretty good. It was fun baking
and getting into the holiday spirit making a mess of the kitchen while baking. When my sisters and I were younger we would stay up til the weeee hours of the morning cooking and baking goody trays and platters for my dad to take to his home teaching families and so on... I loved decorating the sugar cookies with frosting. GOOD TIMES. 





8 comments:

The Obergs said...

Lithie, I am totally laughing at your hourglass tree, that is so funny!

Also, I'm totally impressed by your domestic skills! I LOVE that last picture of you, you almost have me fooled, hahah. Have a Merry Christmas, see you next year!

tami said...

Your tree is awesome! It is great to see that you didn't let it ruin the spirit and that you just love and enjoy it. It brings a smile to my face also!

Kade said...

Nice tree guys and if you need any help eating any of that food just let me know. Then again I saw Levi at the MTC buffet and you probably don't need any help afterall.

Leesha said...

ok so im so late cuz i've been super lazy with the blogging thing, but i was so laughing at your perfect tree. i'm glad u left it like that. it freakin hilarious. very cute. glad you're making desserts for u and hubby, isnt it fun makin something from scratch?
we miss u guys. hope you two are doing well.

paige and jord said...

okay, that is probably the funniest, cutest thing i've ever seen. way to go!

The Aulava Family said...

you guys are too cute. I love it. thanks again for thinking of me on my birthday... you're the best. love ya cuz.

Anonymous said...

Darling! And how delicious do those desserts look? Yum!

sepa said...

that is the most beautiful tree i've ever seen. luv & miss u guys.