I am actually at work right now "pretending to work" so I dont have a pic of before and after but I LOST 5 LBS!!!! not like you can really tell if i did take a pic (was lying about the before and after) but anyway, My work is doing this biggest loser contest from Jan 12th (mon) to Feb 13th (lastweigh in) and the winner is who ever loses the highest weight %percentage so its fair! and its a $100 pot since its $10 bucks a person and there are.... well you do the math.
I have lost 3.14% so far. Not a ton but its a start. I am sure many of you married peeps can relate to the extra poundate we like to call "Married Mass" haha i just made that up too, but SHOOT I have gained so much since we've gotten married and I count my lucky stars that I am tall so fortunately I hide it well.
I want to just readjust my eating habbits. They suck right now! It's a lifestyle change I know but if you set a goal and track your progression or lack there of your chances of acheiving that goal increase by 62%!!!! can you believe that?
62%
I am excited to keep moving forward. Levi is so sweet and tells me I am beautiful always, but girls let's be real our hubby's say things like that to be nice but you know that only you can really determine how genuinely happy you are with yourself no matter what.
That last line didnt make sense but I'm sure you know what I am trying to say and I am too lazy to go and think it up and re-type it.
I have been such a slacker with this blog thing sorry! I'll post a cool picture soon from our super bowl party at the Larsens! it was awesome!
Stay tuned......
4 comments:
congrats Lithie! today it's 5 pounds, next week it will be 7, the next week will be 10.... seriously, it just adds up! I'm so proud of your dedication. I've never felt as accomplished as I did when I lost 33 pounds, it was great (unfortunately I'm not very good at maintaining or sticking to my lifestyle changes). Anywho, I'm excited for you, good luck!
yay! you're blog is updated and you're 5 lbs lighter. way to go chica muy bonita! luv and miss u two.
I can't believe you didn't invite me to join! I need all the incentive I can get now that I am back here stressing and fighting with CLAO! (thus eating to feel better) :-)
Congrats on your weight loss and I am glad to see a new post.
You are so funny! I missed you so much at the family dinner. How are you guys doing? I am excited for the girls night out. See you soon. Congrats by the way. We are both in the same boat.
Post a Comment