We stayed at the Anniversary Inn @ SLC (all the rooms are themed fun rooms) we booked the top floor suite called "Room with a View" it overlooked the entire Salt Lake Valley. it was breath taking. We will for sure stay there again! I absolutely loved it :)
Levi took me to Tocanos Friday night in Orem-its an amazing Brasilian restaurant. My fave place to eat in all the world! It's where he took me to eat the night he proposed a year ago.
Oh man this is the South Pacific Suite below. We were able to see many of the rooms as we passed them all to get to our own. All the rooms have jetted tubs & awesome settings.
Oh this was so cool! The Swiss Family Robinson Suite below. The bed upstairs & there is a waterfall hot tub down beneath.
AMAZING! below is the Romeo & Juliet Suite. So cute and classic
The below here is the Italian Gandola, the paintings were artistic.
Ok so we had to take pics b/c we had Burger King for dinner. Gotta love them Whoppers! We planned on ordering Rodizio Grill to deliver b/c the hotel didnt have a cafeteria where the occupants can eat dinner so we grabbed something quicker so we could enjoy our room & our 50" FLAT SCREEN TV!
Hey when you are paying $200/night for a fancy hotel you gotta keep it real with BK LOL!
ACTUALLY we had Tocanos my FAVE place to eat Friday night in Orem. It's a Brasilian restaurant where Levi took me to the night he proposed a year ago :)
Above: Levi givin the thumbs up for the Rodeo Burgers & Lays as we watch Australia. Great movie by the way we ended up buying it.
Above: Making a store run for the hotel! gotta have snacks.
Below: Ok so this is our room!
We had cheescake, movie snacks, cold apple cider, & chocolates with flute glasses waiting for us complimentary from the Inn.
Below: U cant really see but this a pic of the jetted tub/jacuzzi that had 5 shower heads in it. it was really cool.
Levi is being silly. LOL
I made Levi go out and enter again just so I could take the picture.
here are more treats that were set up for us when we arrived.
A gift bag, chocolates & glasses to keep.
Levi always picks the best deserts and then I just end up eating his stuff.
This is us @ Macaroni Grill Sat Night hmmm hmmm GOOD!

Thanks Jeane & Maka for doing a phenomenal job on our photography!

This was one of the happiest days of my life yet to come!


Thanks Jeane & Maka for doing a phenomenal job on our photography!
This was one of the happiest days of my life yet to come!
He is really the most amazing husband ever! I know lots of women may say that about their hubby but on the REAL, I have yet to see him mad or angry or say a mean thing about anyone. It is not in his nature. He is the most kind hearted person I know. Full of love, charity and always willing to help others! He is also the most happy individual EVER.
He turns my car on for me in the morning, scrapes the ice off my window every time he can, cooks. cleans, he's incredibly smart, spiritual, HILARIOUS, hardworking, and well the list goes on. I love you forever! To close this post I finish with a short funny story called:
OLIVE JUICE
Levi first told me he loved me in a letter a month after we had been dating, a MONTH ONLY!
I thought that was CRAZY!
2 months later i realized I loved him back but I was to chicken to come out and say it. So instead at a camping trip when we went for a walk through the mountains to watch the sun set I mouthed to him "olive juice" and he was like what the... ???? So i just said "OLIVE JUICE" and he said "I Love You Too"
Sooooo, I like to take the credit for saying i love you first but in all reality i guess he really did.
Juice of Olive hunny bunny! LYFE & E & E & E!
He turns my car on for me in the morning, scrapes the ice off my window every time he can, cooks. cleans, he's incredibly smart, spiritual, HILARIOUS, hardworking, and well the list goes on. I love you forever! To close this post I finish with a short funny story called:
OLIVE JUICE
Levi first told me he loved me in a letter a month after we had been dating, a MONTH ONLY!
I thought that was CRAZY!
2 months later i realized I loved him back but I was to chicken to come out and say it. So instead at a camping trip when we went for a walk through the mountains to watch the sun set I mouthed to him "olive juice" and he was like what the... ???? So i just said "OLIVE JUICE" and he said "I Love You Too"
Sooooo, I like to take the credit for saying i love you first but in all reality i guess he really did.
Juice of Olive hunny bunny! LYFE & E & E & E!
15 comments:
Happy anniversary. Your post made me laugh because Steve and I stayed in the Polar room on our wedding night (it was given to us as a wedding gift). Oh my! Life size polar bears and penguins DO NOT make for the most romantic setting. It was super creepy.
happy anniversary, guys! this is the sweetest post ever. i especially appreciate your emphasis on the foods and snacks you guys consumed during your anniversary stay. ;o)
Happy Anniversary Levi & Lithie!! We love you guys!!
Oh good, I'm glad you guys had such a good night! I'll be honest, Burger King sounds really awesome right now, even better than Tocanos or Maccaroni Grill. I'm STARVING! I didn't know you guys were going on a cruise this summer. I'm getting real jealous of all your fun plans.
Oohh I won gift certificate to that hotel when I was single...sounds like you had tons of fun!
Wow! It sounds like you had a blast for your anniversary Lithie! I've heard about the Anniversary Inn, but never actually stayed there. You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
(Oh, by the way, this is Becky Wright!)
Looks Like you guys had a blast!!!
congrats on one year you two!
congrats on one year you guys! what a romantic weekend ;)
So....I hear a baby on the way? Can someone varify this for me? ha
So, I hear there is a baby on the way...can someone verify this for the poor missionary miles and miles away? ha
HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :) AND HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY (sorry the little one keeps me busy but I knew I had to send out a B-day shot out to my March buddy)!! OH MY GOSH HOW COOL!!! Isn't it crazy how fast time fly's? What a fun weekend you guys had that Hotel looks hecka fun. Aww we Miss you guys I know we need to come visit so hopefully before Kaylene's baptism...lol jk. WE LOVE U GUYS!! take care cause we care!!
So awesome Lithie! Thanks for sharing your special 2nd day.
Happy Anniversary guys! It looks like you had so much fun! When I read your post I could exactly imagine the many freezing mornings that I've seen Levi outside in the parking lot starting your car. I agree that THAT in itself is AMAZING! Maybe you could ask him if he could just start turning mine on too? We leave about the same time right? :) jk Oh... and by the way- I'm not sure if you knew that I've been looking at your blog every once in awhile- but... now ya do :) I hope that's okay. Congrats on your first amazing year! You guys are great!
Post a Comment