Ok, so Levi and I have been married for a little over a year now and we thought we were going to wait for a couple of years (2-4) before we started building our little family. The Plan WAS... Levi would get his under grad in Dec '09 & jump into the Masters Program for Elec Engineering for 2 more years and I would just work full time to support things until he finished and then we would have babies & I would finish my degree from home & online while he makes the buko bucks bringing in the dough as a full time Elec Engineer. We pondered and thought about it, prayed tons, and we just felt that something was missing..... Here is the missing link.....
~BABY ROCK~
He/She is upside down so you can see his little head at the bottom and his cute little feet are at the top.... awwww our little gummi bear :) you can make out the little arms right under the head, they look like little donut holes lol and his cute belly right under that.
He/She is upside down so you can see his little head at the bottom and his cute little feet are at the top.... awwww our little gummi bear :) you can make out the little arms right under the head, they look like little donut holes lol and his cute belly right under that.I keep saying Him or His b/c i think it's a boy but we'll find out in 2 more months. I am not like most of my friends who wanted to get married and have kid right away. Our plans have changed. I wanted to travel, to work, build my own empire in broadcast journalism or a career in finances & investments. I never saw myself and still don't as a stay at home "soccer mom". But the more I read my scriptures and listened to the General Authorities & Prophets council not to wait until you are "financially stable" or "finished with college" or "Home Owners" to start a family, the more my heart ached for a little one.

I know they bring such joy & open your eyes to see the world & life in a whole new light. I suppose it will be like how it was when I came home from the mission.... Priorities change, interests change, habits & activities differ, sleeping patterns change haha, perspective & insight is altered to view things in a more eternal compass.
I dont think I will ever feel adaquate to be a mother but I am sure most new moms feel that way.
Levi was so excited when the test came back positive, he did a little victory dance haha. It was so surreal. I didn't believe it so we took two tests! I wanted Levi to pee on one stick so we could test the accuracy LOL hahahaha so funny I know I'm so weird like that....


We look forward to this new journey & can't wait to have fun family vacations! To start traditions of our own. Tell them fun stories at bedtime. Watch them grow and say and do funny things..... oh the joys of parenthood... here we come.
I finish with pics of some of my favorite little people... thanks for inspiring us to have little ones of our own :) Aunty & Uncle Love you!!!
Malia (mia) Girl (Malu)
Baby Mya (Lutali)


Baby Noa & Niko Hafoka


Little Malachi Aulava giving loves to cousin Mia
& Baby Chloie Rock (check out that grill lol)



19 comments:
congratulations rock family! we couldn't be more happy for you guys. no worries about your career path, lithie. if it's meant to be, it'll happen with children in toe. you guys are going to make fabulous parents.
luv u lots!
Lithie!!! I am so excited for you! You and Levi are going to be the best parents. I still think there most have been something in the water at our meetings because seriously....
I hope you've started feeling better and maybe thrown up just once to see what it's like, hahaha.
I'm still laughing that you wanted Levi to pee on the stick too.
YEAH! That's so exciting! You can seriously already tell what an awesome mom you're going to be just by reading your blog! I totally understand how crazy it is trying to figure out when you want to have kids- but seriously, you are incredible- you'll be able to accomplish ANYTHING- with or without kids. By the way, I'm already jealous of your little exotic baby! You're going to have one cute kid! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!
I love the pics of your future baby. HOW EXCITING FOR YOU TWO!!! Congrats again and again!! You and Levi will be the best parents I know it!!! YAY for babies and YAY for families!!!
once again lithie... could NOT be more excited for you! wahoo- the rocks are gonna be a family of three!!!!! xoxoxox
ps. i hope that same "water" isn't going around at our presidency meetings..... jk.
what a fob i am. i really did mean "children in tow."
and you know what this means, right? baby pahty! :)
xox
Congratulations Lithie & Levi! We are so excited for you guys & know that you two will be awesome parents. Love you!!
So fun! I am excited to see you get prego. It's fun. Are you feeling better? Let's hang
Congrats Rock fam! I am so excited for you and think that you will be such great parents! What a fun time! Congrats again!
Thats so awesome Lithie! We're so excited for you guys! Did Levi pee on the stick? LOL!! Can't wait to meet baby!!
Yay! I'm still laughing from "children in toe"...too funny Sepa, how come I'm visualizing a child and toes. But just adding our congrats to the list of well wishers...you two will be awesome parents.
Love you guys.
hahah i Know exactly what you are talking about, haha I was wondering how long you would last. haha no i know what you mean Very exciting and congratulations! Yay
Congratulations you two. You're going to be amazing parents! And I had to take about 5 tests before I believed it on both of my pregnancies, so I completely understand where you're coming from on that one x
Lithie, just had to congratulate you both again... we're very excited for you! You are going to be a great mommy!
congrats! that is so very fun & exciting!
Hey Lithie, I saw your blog on Kera's and I just have to tell you how excited I am for you guys!! I totally know that feeling of having a plan (ours was way similar to yours) and having things work out totally differently. But isn't is so wonderful when you go with God's plan for you instead?!:) You guys are going to be fantastic parents! Congrats!!!
CONGRATS LITHIE!
Goodness, you're gonna be a Mom, awww little Mosi is definitely all grown up now! Awww you're gonna be such a good Mom!
Congratulations to you both. You will love being a mommy. It really is the best thing.
Much love.
Ne
Post a Comment