Ok well i guess this is what you get when you dont update your blog for weeks and months on end. So much has happened since my last post. My morning sickness has gone away thank heavens. I am almost 5 months prego and we find out the gender in 2 weeks!
My newest favorite breakfast craving is a toasted honey wheat bagel (has to be honey wheat and has to be toasted) with cream cheese & crunchy hot cheetos on top!!!! hmmm hmmm good :) can't wait til morning.
One of my BFFs had a bday on June 2nd and we had a girls day out getting one hour full body massages & pedicures. Happy Bday Nativa!!!
We went camping up Logan Canyon with our cousins Natalie & Jason who are newlyweds as of 2 weeks. We just did an over nighter roasting hot dogs and playing Killer Bunnies and of course had to have some SMORES. It was heaps of fun!
Here was our latest vacay to cali for a week for my cousins wedding. it was amazing and so much fun! i miss my polynesian sisters and my poly food! chop suey, luau/palusami, fa'i, pisupo, and all the yummy restaurants like In and Out, Rascalls, Elephant Bar, Soup Plantation, The Loft, & the list goes on!!!
Congrats to the newly weds Linzie and Tyler Hennessey! We love you guys it was so fun!
Here is the wedding party line, such a fun groups of relatives and friends.
my beautiful little cousins Amber and Deveney.
Behind the scenes right before they introduced the wedding party...
AND THE BEST PART OF MY VISIT WAS MY NIECE MIA GIRL!!!! LOVE YOU BABY MALIA.
Here she is blowing auntie kissies :0)
This is her pretend sad face haha when you say make a 'monkey face' thats what she does.
she is seriously the happiest baby, and her facial expressions are so precious!
She loves Barnes and Noble and reading books...
Auntie Lithie loves baby Mia!!!! Soon she will have a little cousin to play with

5 comments:
Oh Lithie, you ARE starting to show! How cute are you!? I can't believe that you find out what you're having so soon, I'm so excited to hear! I'm sticking to my guns and saying that you're having a girl who is going to look just like baby Mia. Oh so cute.
I'M STEALING PICS OF THE BABY FOR MY BLOG. I ONLY HAVE OLD PICS OF HER SO FAR. I LIKE YOUR PREGGO PICTURE TOO. CUTE. WE MISS U GUYS! JUST TO MAKE YOUR DAY, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS SHOWING MIA OUR BLOG AND WHEN SHE SAW THE PIC LINK FOR YOUR BLOG, SHE GOT ALL EXCITED, STARTED LAUGHING AND KICKING. IT WAS A PIC FROM YOUR WEDD INVITATION.
love the update! you look even more beautiful pregnant. enjoy the glow and the bump while you still can. and i love how you rocked your hanging earrings while camping. give up the banking industry, and tell kimora lee simmons to hire you as director of outdoors fabulosity.
love the pix of baby mia. she should be hired as the model for infant fabulosity.
love u guys!
I love the pics of you and your cute prego belly!! So jealous of your cuteness and fertility :) I cant wait to meet your baby girl. Jk. I'll love your baby even if its a boy. LOL! See you soon!!!
If you have a baby girl that looks like Mia you might have to hide her from me because I might have to steal her away from you because she is SO SO SO adorable!!!
Post a Comment