Monday, September 21, 2009

So Many Changes....

Wow! It's been quite the journey being pregnant. Me and Kendra about 32 weeks here. I am due Nov 12 and she is also having a boy due date is Nov 5th.... just weeks apart. This was at my shower in LA 2 weeks ago. We both had our showers in Cali the same weekend and it worked out great that I we were able to go to each others since they were at diff times. heaps of fun! i miss that weather and the food and all the familiar spots, and of course family.
YAY FOR US HAVING BOYS!


Here we are about 24 weeks along

ok I had to post this!!!! like for reals is that not painful looking of what? poor thing! I wont complain anymore. i swell but not half as bad. good heavens this looks like it hurts huh?

3 comments:

Rodeback Family said...

what a hot dress sexy mama!

Ana Maraea Ngawiki Torgesen said...

oh poor kendra, i know exactly how that feels, once that baby is out ya feel like a new woman, my feet would swell up just like that! HOORAH for boys my lil sis is having a boy too end of next month close to both of yours.

Becky said...

Awww... you both are such cute prego ladies! The last month of my pregnancy with Jericho I had to buy new shoes the next size up because my feet were so swollen! Luckily they do go back to normal after the baby is born!