WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!
Ok ok so sorry for the 2 month delay on getting any updates! Sheesh summer months are so busy with activities, reunions, holiday festivities, parties, bbq's, showers, weddings and yada yada.........
I am over 6 1/2 months along and just so excited to meet my little boy. No we dont have any names picked out yet, some that we like and maybe I will add a poll question on the side bar to get our votes. Sorry I dont have a cute new ultra sound pic of baby Rock. I have a 3D one but honestly it looked kinda funny and almost scary, i wanted just a black and white one but i didnt think of asking. You will just have to imagine it for now. My belly is getting so big and i just feel so huge! I crave sweets and candy and ice cream along with crunchy foods yum! So whoever says that if you crave sweets and sugars its a girl, and if you crave salty/sour and starchy foods its a boy.... YOU ARE WRONG!!!! my latest fix has been ice cream sandwiches & almond snickers bars for breakfast! yep you heard me FOR BREAKFAST :) who cares dont judge me I take my prenatals so baby is getting the nutrients he needs OK!
I am over 6 1/2 months along and just so excited to meet my little boy. No we dont have any names picked out yet, some that we like and maybe I will add a poll question on the side bar to get our votes. Sorry I dont have a cute new ultra sound pic of baby Rock. I have a 3D one but honestly it looked kinda funny and almost scary, i wanted just a black and white one but i didnt think of asking. You will just have to imagine it for now. My belly is getting so big and i just feel so huge! I crave sweets and candy and ice cream along with crunchy foods yum! So whoever says that if you crave sweets and sugars its a girl, and if you crave salty/sour and starchy foods its a boy.... YOU ARE WRONG!!!! my latest fix has been ice cream sandwiches & almond snickers bars for breakfast! yep you heard me FOR BREAKFAST :) who cares dont judge me I take my prenatals so baby is getting the nutrients he needs OK!
We got a new kitchen table too! well it was a hand me down. Dude if its free its me! i love free gifts that are totally in great conditions. Thanks mom and dad Rock, it makes our house feel more like a home :)
I also got a new phone!!! Since i got home from the mish in 2006 i have upgraded twice now i love my new phone since i am a texter i got a key board feature. my last upgrade was to a camera phone. So from left to right is the birth and death of my phones! I love you Gizmo. yes i named my phone. Technology these days is impressive. We are so blessed.

Yummy Kings Hawaiian Paradise Cake! To die for! You haven't lived til you have tasted of this divine sweet treat. It's a guava passion fruit cream cake with spongey moistness & a cold layer of light whipped frosting, not too light, not too heavy.... JUST RIGHT! I miss LA Bakeries!

Ok the following pics were just from Sat Aug 1st. My hubby is so amazing! we bought a king size white sheet from walmart (the new one in providence-like we needed another walmart- I WANT A TARGET!) its a nice walmart. tied it up to the wall in our back yard, hooked up the projector, and POOF! our own big screen TV to watch movies and play Wii games! we are going to have a wii tourney soon so you are all invited.
OH MY GOSH OK FUNNY STORY......
When Levi and I were dating he kept talking about his jet ski and wanting to take me camping so he could show me how to ride a jet ski he said he had bought one for himself.... i was like wow, he bought his own jet ski, this kid must have some serious savings to by such a purchase and still be in school full time. either that or he has his priorities all mixed up.
So months pass and we finally go camping and we are packing the truck with his bro and sis and he takes me to the garage to show me his new jet ski and this is it........
such a kid at heart. It squirts water and all! it has a motor and goes like 2 inches every 5 min LOL, it is actually loads of fun! it was $30 at Albertsons! Great purchase huh. we have had so much fun with it. it is hilarious watching the people around us stare at us grown adults trying to ride a little kid toy hahahaha but it holds like up to 250 lbs for reals.
I love our jet ski!
MY BFFS!
Congrats to Derek & Nativa. Derek was accepted to med school in West Virginia and so we threw them a farewell BBQ to send them off with our love and support. We miss you guys!
Susiane organized the whole thing I just showed up with my food assignments and was ready to grub! it was a blast.
Who cares that its like amonth late. We went to bear lake again to celebrate the 4th of July with my cousin Linzie & her inlaws the Hennessey's SOOOO MUCH fun! we ate BBQ like 3 days in a row. cant complain about that!
ok thats it for now i am tired of typing. I need to better at posting so my blog updates dont take me like hours to compose! sheesh. there ya have it. just a few events that happened in the last 2 months that i can remember to post right now. thanks for tuning in.


13 comments:
Oh Lithie, you look darling! I love your baby bump. Don't worry, you still have 2 1/2 months to come up with a good name.
I totally hear ya about the Target thing. Seriously, why in the world do we need TWO Walmarts? I hate Walmart.
I'm sad I missed enrichment. It looked like a great turn-out. We've been so busy this summer that I've hardly had a chance to breathe. Tons of family stuff. We've probably only been at our house a total of 3 weekends this whole summer. Anyway, I promise I'm not inactive.
Alithie!!
Yay for updating your blog :) I love summer time and all the fun things we get to do. So excited for you baby and I love the cute pic you your cute belly. I love to eat ice cream for breakfast too, but I dont have a good excuse.... yet LOL!!!
lithie! thank goodness you updated the blog! i feel like i haven't heard from you forever! lots of fun your way! we miss you guys! and you are looking sooo cute! can't wait to see that little boy!
you look sooo cute! we had a hard time coming up with boy names...the girls were easier. did this happen with you guys? i'm excited for you and your growing family!
When I clicked on your blog I was ready to be disappointed again for no update, and saw that it was updated I thought that I was on the wrong blog! I am SO happy to have more pictures of your l life! Ha Ha!
Your niece is seriously adorable and her birthday cake looks almost bigger than her!
I love Levi's jet ski- Andrew would do something like that too so I totally understand why it is so funny! And, your whole thought process of thinking that he's making bank and got lots saved up is exactly what I would think too!
Love YA!
Dang Alithie, that was seriously like a blog marathon! LOL it was great though, that was a great update. I'm so excited for you, I can't believe you are going to be a mommy.
Holy cow you really caught up. I'm proud of you. I always feel like I need to do something like that, but I never sit and do it. I end up with a tiny bit here and there. Well you are so cute.
wow. your belly is adorable! i'm glad you're doing well. love the new dining table, its perfect! and the bed sheet screen? super fun! i cant wait to move into a nice big apt so we can do fun things like that, and have friends over n stuff. try to keep up with ur blog, we wanna see pics of you and levi and baby. i see u borrowed some of mia's bday pics. love the phone too. let me know when the camera is on the way, i'm excited to send u more pictures. she's doing the funniest things now days. i could send videos too. you'll laugh so hard...
wow, lady, when you update, you really update. can't wait to see you. let's make it sometime soon. love & miss you guys.
Lithie, I swear I never even have looked at your blog before, what a slacker I am!
So many fun things you guys are doing this summer!
PS! You have to tell me, exactly where you grew up in LA, i noticed that you have a picture of your fam at Manhattan Beach! I love that place! Although, many other of the west coast beaches are great too, but that one is one of my faves! :) (We lived in Cali last summer, and would love to move back!!)
to the author of this blog, can we get an update on your situation? ... err, wait ... is this thing on? lol. a fan of pictures.
Post a Comment