Below is a video i just shot real quick today 03/30/2010
Emett is 5 months today. He is so fun! he loves to talk and play and jump and eat yummy foods. I cant believe its been 5 months already.
Levi thought it was cute to take a pic of him in his little laundry basket. i should have put something next to it so you can compare his size.Emett is 5 months today. He is so fun! he loves to talk and play and jump and eat yummy foods. I cant believe its been 5 months already.
Below is his little Spiderman outfit from Auntie Leesha he loves going for walks with daddy.
Leesha that is the orange Timerbland outfit you got him, i know you cant see with him in his carseat but anyways its cute!
I seriously dont even know how I can love my other kids this much b/c my little Emett is all i know. I obviously know that i will love my children all the same, with all of me, but ya know? when you dont know how it is you just cant see it getting any better. I love his smile. his laugh, his cute face when he is concentrating on pooping lol hahaha that is the funniest thing.
It is so much work and so rewarding at the same time.
We are so blessed to have his special spirit in our home. Life is better because we have a reason to live and be better parents, individuals, friends and neighbors.
Levi landed a solid job at Hill AFB as a civilian Electronics Engineer for the Gov!! He starts on May 24th and we are trying to figure out whats going on with living arrangements. Everything is so up in the air. We already applied to get pre-approved for a home loan and might buy a house since its such a buyers market and a mortgage pmt is only like $200-$300 more than renting!!! Can you believe that? with all the short sales and interest rate lows we are thinking of taking advantage of it but dont want to rush into getting a house we are not happy with. i will post pics later, and keep ya posted.
Who knows where we will be in 4 weeks???
5 comments:
So cute, what a happy baby! Babies grow so darn fast. I can tell your a good mommy, such a nice mommy tone to your voice.
Lithie... you are right, Emmett is such a cute little man! We are happy for you to be able to have a good job at Hill AFB, but sad for you to move! We will miss seeing your smiling faces!
Alithie!! I watched the video and your boy has grown so much! What a cutie! And Nativa is right you are a good mommy :)
that face he's making in the last picture is so classic. its sooo FU'E! lol. i love u emett!
Lithie he is SOOO ADORABLE!! I love the pic but the video is priceless.It's great to see him growing so happy and healthy :)
Congrats to Levi on the new job are you guys still going to be in Utah? We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment