Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update On Rock Happenings...


7 months old and finally sitting up! still no crawling but he can walk!

My happy happy oh so happy baby boy
Memorial day BBQ
My cool glow in the dark nail polish at laser tag in cali
on our way to church, my handsome son :) love u
ok this will be a quick one, i feel horrible not being able to keep this thing updated. i do everything on Facebook since its so much easier! I dont like the blogger lay out and how you have to add the pics backwards to get them in the order you want. anyway so this is what has happened so far..... since May 7th........til now... June 13th....
  • Levi Graduated from USU in Electrical Engineering. 5/8
  • I threw a surprise grad party for Levi with tons of family and food! It was bomb!
  • Levi landed his first job at Hill AFB as an Electronic Engineer as a Civilian, started 5/24
  • We moved out of Aggie village and said farewell to Logan :( we miss all our dear sweet friends and neighbors!
  • Emett had his 6 month check up and weighed in at 19 lbs! atta boy! he is healthy and strong.
  • We moved into grandma/grandpa's house (levi's mom/dad) until they finish our new house
  • WE BOUGHT A BRAND NEW HOUSE! yay! I love it! in Layton/Clearfield area
  • I stopped working as a full time employee at Wells. I am now a full time stay-at-home mommy. I cant wait to decorate our new home and work on projects and all that stay at home mom stuff :) i never thought that life would appeal to me.
  • We went to Cali for a few weeks to hang with fam and kill time until they finished our house.
  • I fell off a freakin horse and couldnt walk for 3 days! LAME! my awesome mother in law helped take care of emett. i am better now, and i didnt post pics of me on the horse i am still traumatized lol
We will close on the house and move in by the end of this week HOPEFULLY!! So i will post more pics then :)
here are some pics that were taken throughout the past couple weeks/months.....



This was our first stop in Vegas going to our hotel to take a break.. he was so good on the drive to LA
my handsome hubby getting his diploma
i made him these party favors for the party, thanks Malu sisters
Family shot, emett was so obsessed with the leis i made daddy
he loves talking to his daddy
with papa at Thai restaurant before we left cali
@ auntie lexi's work, Barnes & Noble. Emett loves books and reading
My little LA boy
with nana at her sunday school class, b/c 'somebody' wouldnt sit still in relief society...
with Aunty leesha
I love my mia girl!
These two are so funny. Mia was hilarious loving her cousin Emett boy
I loved this one of her kissing his toes.
chillin @ home after shopping
His hat says Rock HERO! YEAH BOY!!!
I love this pic. visiting aunty kali in long beach
@ the park
LOL mia was loving him and he was done being loved... Be good emett!!
visiting aunty kendra and joshua
6 month check up
how did we fit all this junk in our tiny 2 bdrm apt????
ok seriously these pics were like from my junior yr in HS so old... it was for a homecoming script thingie when i went back to return the crown.... geeee memories.
Farewell teeny tiny Logan apartment you have been so good to us! we will always remember you and our humble beginnings :)


7 comments:

Leesha said...

omg i love the pictures! one of my faves is the one of him talking to levi. so cute! and whats up with mia's stank face on the swings? lol she was all happy and laughing like three seconds before u took that picture! emett is getting so big, and i miss him so much! i cant wait to see you guys again. we need to come out there soon before i go crazy! love u emett! send our love to levi!

The Obergs said...

Lithie, I love all of the updates! So, I obviously knew you guys moved... but it must have been so traumatic for me that I blocked it out because when I read your blog I was like "man, I haven't seen those Rocks forever, I wonder where they've been...." hahahah. Then like a split second later It all came back to me that you've actually moved out of my life and you don't life in 3? E anymore... so sad. But, it looks like life is going fabulous for you and I'm so happy that you get to stay home with Emmett now and eat off those chubby cheeks. We'll have to come visit next time we're in Layton, which is almost every weekend. Love you guys!

paige and jord said...

ps. love ya girl.

paige and jord said...

lithie i've been needing an update for awhile now :) first of all.. im in tears right now thinking of how much i miss you. seriously. come back.
second, little emmett is getting soo big! i LOVE that picture of him talking to levi. so sweet. he's so cute, definitely going to be a heart-breaker.
third. come back. i already said that, but seriously. come back.

Ostler said...

Oh Lithie! What a great post! I love love love the pictures of that cutie pie! He's soooo darling. We miss seeing you guys! Now that you're down(ish) we'll have to get together soon!!!

Rodeback Family said...

Fun update. What did you hurt when you fell off the horse? I had to laugh because I could picture it. I have bad horse experiences too:) Emett is growing so fast.

Becky said...

Lithie, Even though its a little more complicated, I love all the updates and pictures you post on here. (FYI: you can change the date and time of the posts so you don't have to do things backwards.) Anyways, it looks like you guys are doing well, and Emmett is growing so fast... still so adorable! Miss you guys so much, have a great day!