Monday, August 2, 2010

New Home, New Ward, New Job, New Everything .... My life is so blessed!

Oh boy oh boy... Summers are so busy.....
We just bought a new home and i am SOOOOOOOO in love with our new space and trying to fill it without breaking the banks.... my goodness i wish i won the lotto and could just go on a shopping spree just for my home. I am obsessed with HGTV and learning all the fun things to make a house a HOME.
Here is a fun video of Emett boy laughing at daddy b/c apparently he is speaking his language finally.

SOLD!!! WE DID IT!! OUR FIRST HOME!
4 bed 4 bath 21oo sqr ft, walk in closet, storage space.
Close to everything in layton/clearfield
I JUST LOVE IT!!!
Come visit and stay over!!

i know its a mess, but in the video you can kinda see that i cleaned it up a bit. i will post pics later. This was our first night there!Thats the kitchen and dining room.


Secondhand Serenade Concert @ Thanksgiving Point... NIIIICE


Our baby upgraded to a forward facing car seat :O( SOOO SAD for mommy


First time at the pool!
and yes i was the mom that CAKED on that sunblock!

Emett first day at the pool! Dude we lived in logan almost 3 years and NEVER went to the annual pool party at Logan aquatic center and the one time we go we arent even members of that Stake anymore lol... oh well it was nice to see dear old friends!

Carrie Underwood Concert @ Stadium of Fire BYU


Parade of Homes

I love MIA!!!



ok so this obviously isnt our new home... Some day though huh???
parade of homes... so cool!!! it gave me some new fun ideas for my house!


What the Hogwarts???? Seriously this was at Parade of Homes. 15000 sqr ft home like 3 million dollars.. One of my faves to walk thru.


Best fruit cake EVER


we just got back from Cali for my sis Lexi farewell, going to New Zealand. Also Dee's wedding was SO FUN! I started weight watchers today and my work out regimen consists of ZUMBA, P90X, free weights, Hiking, Swimming, and jogging. Wish me luck on my 1600 calories a day FEAST!!! my goal is to fit my skinny jeans that i wore on my first date with Levi!!!
Here GOES!!!!
Here are some motivational pics for me.... i want to fit these clothes again!!!!
This was only 3 years ago when we were dating! my gosh....




Wow we look like little kids!




8 comments:

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

AWESOME! I want your life! I will have it as soon as money grows on trees, Andrew graduates and baby bear is here! I seriously miss you so much! Layton is lucky to have you!

Monica said...

Gavin and I both think that video of Emett is so adorable! Lily just barely started to giggle and she sounds a lot like him! Congrats on the new home; it is beautiful! Best of luck with your workout regime; the only workout I get is playing softball, and it's not much of a workout haha glad to see your family is enjoying the summer :)

Becky said...

Love it Love it Love it! I love the new house, I love the updates on your sweet little boy, I love the pics from when you were dating... I love it all! Miss you so much Lithie! Glad you all are doing so well in Layton, Logan misses you! Have a wonderful day!

Lithie said...

Thanks Ali dear!!! i miss you! you will soon have the life you want and then we can do mommy play dates!!!! our boys can play sports together haha i know you hate sports lol i guess it will change when baby bear arrives!

Hi monica and becky! miss you guys and i want to see your family blogs too! i cant access them for some weird reason.
can you send me another invite please alithie@hotmail.com :0) thanks dolls.

Ku'uipo Photography said...

LOVE THE VIDEO OF EMETT! LOVE THE HOUSE!! We totally have to come up and hangout you are truly blessed and you so deserve it!!YOU GO GIRL!!!

Married Mannings said...

Your little boy is soooo cute!! I loved hearing him laugh in the video. I can't wait to see you both!

The Obergs said...

love the house, it's gorgeous! Sorry we missed you guys at the swim night. We were out of town and apparently missed EVERYTHING!

Best of luck with Weight Watchers. It really does work and is the best way to loose weight. Can't wait to see your results.

paige and jord said...

layton is SO lucky to have you. and logan misses you like NO OTHER. little E man is getting so big, i cant believe it! but he is cuter than ever. miss you lithie!