Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Malia Tribute

Auntie Loves YOU!!!!
She is so precious! One of the happiest babies EVER!

She looks like a cute little Rollie Pollie!!! I just want to stare at her all day!

Her mom says that she sometimes just makes noises and talkes to herself and when she sees her reflection in the mirror she gets all excited and starts bustin up laughing & talking like she is chattin with her BFF, it's soooo funny! i miss her spirit. Babies carry such a sweetness and purity that draws you in!

I love my little niece and she is finally coming to visit me in the beginning of March.
I just wanted to post some new pics of her that my cousin Maka took. They are fantastic photographers!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

they ARE fantastic photographers! your little niece is about the most precious thing I've ever seen. Look at her big beautiful brown eyes.

sepa said...

hi baby malia. you are just too beautiful. tell aunty lithie not to hog up all of your time in march. we'd like to see you, too.

luv ya!

Leesha said...

hey auntie lithie! nice pictures, they look just like the ones on MY PAGE! lol.. its cool. i want the whole world to see how beautiful my girl is. you should hear her. she's talkin up a storm and eating rice cereal in her own high chair. growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

Your neice is a cutie! I love the flower!