Here I am with the bday girl Malia! This past weekend was too much fun.
Aunty loves you so much! love your face paint baby!
Leesh the party was a hit!
ok so here are some pics of our fun filled week in cali and some old shots when we had a photo shoot in the spring. i am so lazy to label them all, and its annoying how you type and then when you load the pics they dont post in order!!!! there has to be a way to fix that!!!!!!
Here are some pics of our awesome week & half in SoCal!
giving high 5's

i cant believe he will be 2 end of october and we will have baby #2 in less than 2 months!!

hahaha Diva moms... these kids were troopers.

Botanical Gardens in Long Beach

Always has to point out the birdees and make the noises.

Love my happy boy!

Mia sharing her bday present with emett and bought him a new build-a-bear!
waiting for mommy to finish her massage, thanks aunty lorah 4 watching him!
loving his candy Lei.
its a family/poly tradition to do money lei's for our family when we have graduations etc...
bathing the pets before we dress them and name them...
Ohana Wellness Center. Thanks mom for always hooking us up with full body massage every time we visit! Def a must when you are 8 months prego! like how I am using my son to hide my massive belly???
I just LOVE this one. watching Yo Gabba Gabba after a long play day at Mia's party... They look exhausted.
It was a Kailan theme! Leesh you did AMAZING with all the fun stuff for the kid it was a blast
There was a face painter! a balloon lady! a snow cone machine! this super fun jumper! a pinata! & tons of treats and food to keep the kids entertained. :O)
Mommy and the bday girl Mia... super cute face paint right???
yep leesha did cupcakes instead of a traditional bday cake... well mia had her own cake but the cakes were DELISH!!! great job sis!
Malia's gift table with all the goodies... and this aint even all of it, she deserves every single one!!!
BBQ Pool party with the cousins @ aunty's house.
Emett & his papa waiting to dig into the cupcakes.
Swim time BBQ with the cousins in Whittier @ Aunty Tauva's home.
Rae's graduation!!! Yep thats how we rolllll check out them leis... AND her money crown!!!
Seriously what will we do when she graduates high school and college?
& our amazing sign made out of Skittles and Starburst! yeeeeaaahhh
Good gracious where to begin! I was so tempted to just delete my blog since I am like never on here to update anything. I do most of my posting on FB bc its just easier. My sister Alisia convinced me that I need to take more time for myself and write and blog since we both know how therapeutic it can be, and it really is fun i just feel like it takes me FOREVER in a day and hours to upload the dang pics and organize it how i want. I havent yet mastered that, so i guess i have some work to do.
We went back home to Cali for a week and a half for my niece Malia's THIRD BDAY PARTY!!! can you believe it!!!! She is 3 and she is so grown. I pray all my kids turn out like her! So generous and loving. She for sure is not like most 3 year olds. Super smart, and loving, and shares literally everything. She talks like a 5 year old and can express herself very well. she loves dancing, but then again dude.... its in her blood! she will be an amazing dancer someday.
My Emett boy was spoiled rotten by his nana and papa and also his aunty Leesha. The kid never goes without. It was fun to watch but at the same time a little hard bc his nana & papa would let him do ANYTHING!! There was like NO DISCIPLINE, I would say one thing and nana would let him do the complete opposite just so he was happy....i was thinking to myself... where was all this free reign when i was growing up??? LOL shoooooot. i just told Levi we'd have to whip him back into shape once we got back to Utah. Seriously, my mom NEVER let me bite all the donuts in the donut box just so I knew which one I would like... what the??? for us it was.... eat what I give you or starve! hahaha (for reals though) I guess thats what grandparents are for! they spoil and we have to be the bad guys. Oh well it was loads of fun.
We also went camping with the Rock's. It would have been great if it weren't for a few hiccups...SO NOT FUN when you have a sick 1 year old almost 2... and even worse when he HATES sleeping in a tent. So yes... we were the annoying family with the screaming child all night that the entire camp site and whole wilderness couldnt get any rest BLAAAAH it was frustrating but a learning experience nonetheless.
hmmmm we bought the "pass of all passes" & have enjoyed the venues that come with the package deal, so we have been to Seven Peaks numerous times and my son is a fish!! definitely an island boy! loves the water and the outdoors, sports and nature. (except sleeping in feakin tent!!!!) There have been weddings galore and baby showers and blessing like every weekend it feels like.
I am coaching volleyball at the local high school down the street and LOVE IT!!! i loved playing college travel ball so this is like not even work for me, its almost unfair that i get paid to do it but hey... i"ll take it! summer camps have been awesome and keeping my 8 month prego self in shape! I feel so much healthier with this pregnancy than with the last.
I feel like this pregnancy flew by! Probable bc i have my little Emett keeping me on point and super busy. We are due end of September and its a BOY!!!! Emett will have a little brother! Sad though that i have like NO profile pics of me..... awwww sorry baby, but no worries i promise we will love you and spoil you just as we do emett! He will be such a great big "brudder" Emett talks to my belly and rubs mommies back to help me feel better when i am aching. its so tender.
5 comments:
Thanks for the update...since you never answer your dang phone, guess I have to settle for reading about whats going on in your life! lol. It's fun to read your thoughts, I could hear your voice as if your in the same room telling me all about your busy life.
Emmett is such a cutie, and Mia sounds like she's a sweet heart. I've always thought she was so cute, like she should grace the cover of parenting magazine.
I love all your pics, you are such a fashionista when it comes to clothes on yourself as well as your child. I need to work on that myself.
Call me laters so we can catch up.
I'm glad you still blog because I don't have a fb account and I like to hear about how you're doing :) that's so fun that you coach volleyball! And I'm glad your pregnancy is flying by! Sounds like Emett will definitely be a great big brother.
monica!!!! i cant access your blog!! add me please!! alithie@hotmail.com thanks tons! i wanna see how thing are with you and yours pls.
what a great summer!! You are keeping so busy. I can't WAIT for this new baby to arrive. Keep us updated and don't EVER think about shutting down your blog.
i love the pics! and we were soooo happy you guys could make it. we'll definitely be up in october, sometime after baby is born. tiny and i are saving up for a little trip and he's workin' hard (as usual) so he can take enough time off. yes, all three of us will be coming up! also, i wish we could do a family camping trip. my hubby is not into anything but the beach so he won't do snow or camping. maybe levi can change his mind. thanks for the sweet things u said about my mia. we love our emett boy too! as soon as i get a phone i'll call u. until then, lets do a video chat with the kids soon! xoxox
Post a Comment